Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Café Press - Franciscan

Today I decided to breathe some life into the old Franciscan pattern originally made by Gladding McBean and Company. They have the famous Star-burst pattern that many people liked and today I have brought it back to its former glory on a few modern day items over in my Café Press shop over here. I made my own version of the Franciscan pattern which is very similar to the original pattern.  I have also lowered some of the prices on my previous items and I will continue to finish lowering some prices until I have them finished tomorrow. Here are some links to the Items I have made. Feel free to browse through my other designs as well as purchase any if you would like to, but here are some of my favorites!










No comments:

Post a Comment